Due to the rising number of positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Avery county, our office is closed to in-person visits at this time. We are conducting telehealth visits only.
Please call our main number at 828-528-3009. Please leave a voicemail with a number where you can be reached.
We ask for your patience during this time. Thank you.
How to protect yourself from Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you are sick and you must go in public, wear a mask
- Cover coughs or sneezes
- Clean and disinfect surfaces
For more information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website at cdc.gov
Clark Family Medicine has been in Avery county since July 2000.
Our new office building is located at the corner of Notalee and Park Streets in Newland. See the Location page for a map.
Clark Family Medicine
137 E. Notalee St.
Newland, NC 28657
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 8am-12noon, 1pm-5pm
For after-hours urgent medical needs, call
828-528-3009 and press "1" during the greeting.
In case of an emergency, dial 911.